Own risk and liability
- Participation in the lessons is entirely at your own risk. Respect the possibilities of your body. Halara BV can in no way be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained by the student(s).
- Every student is responsible for damage and/or loss of his/her belongings.
- Physical and/or psychological complaints should be reported to the teacher before the yoga class.
- If in doubt whether you are able to perform normal physical exertion, first seek advice from your health care provider.
- If you feel or show symptoms of illness, stay at home and take care of yourself!
- Participating in yoga classes means agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Membership and payment
- In the case of a class pass, no extension of validity will be granted under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to attend classes within the period of validity, unless classes are cancelled by HALARA BV.
- Only with a doctor's certificate of illness can an extension be granted.
- Registration for each yoga class is necessary due to availability of places. This must be done online via Momoyoga. Payment can be made online or in cash. Cash payments: Please pay the teacher before the yoga class. Cancellations for lessons can be made free of charge up to 12 hours before the class starts. Workshops cannot be refunded.
- If you do not pay in time, HALARA BV reserves the right to refuse access to the classes until the payment has been made.
- Should HALARA BV cancel one or more lessons, these lessons will be settled or refunded.
- HALARA BV has the right to cancel a lesson without giving any reason.